Although, when I think back to the blizzard of '07 that won us two snow days, I remember them being a little different.. watching movies, taking naps. Not so much this time around. Being trapped in the house for two days with an easily bored 15 month old is... different. Let's just say by last night, Mike and I were making mixed drinks and ordering pizza, and leave it at that.
Just a couple of pictures of colin and his mayhem:

I've learned to walk.. so now I can use ride-on toys as scooters?
This was not the first or last time this happened this weekend.
We did escape for a couple of hours to our neighbors' house yesterday, for a change of scenery and new toys. Colin immediately busted out with "ditty" for their kitty, Chloe. I wonder how many other words he's keeping under his hat? Anyway, back to work and school for all of us today. Stay warm everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment