Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

clean cut and dapper

Colin had his very first hair cut today (finally!) Yes, we finally bit the bullet and did it. He did great! No tears, no complaints at all. And now he looks like a real toddler!


Before leaving. The last stand of the baby mullet!


I can't believe we let him walk around like this.


He looked so very serious in the chair!


We took him to a kids' hair place... I thought the stylists there might be more used to dealing with squirmy little ones. This lady was fantastic. She knew just how to distract him, and she had the whole thing done and over with in 5 minutes.


Afterwards. Look, he has a neck!


We just kept saying how it made him look so much older! And now we can see those big blue eyes so much better! I couldn't believe how well he did - I wish we had done it sooner! More pictures of the adventure are here: http://tinyurl.com/colinsfirsthaircut

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome, big boy with beautiful blue eyes. The smile says he had a good time. Love, Grandma L