
Saturday night Mike and I went to the Heart Ball at Purdue. We had a great time getting dressed up and getting out for a night. We took like 6 pictures that night and Mike's eyes are closed in every.single.one. It must have been the bling on my dress.

I was informed this weekend that the blog doesn't have any pictures of me on it, and I guess that's true. So here's me and Colin with his Christmas present that Pat and Ron brought with them - a wagon! Colin is in love!

Sunday Colin and I took a little walk down the street while dad was unloading groceries. This old lab walked by on a leash and Colin lost his mind. He walked all the way down the street yelling "Da! Da!" and pointing at him. Sadly, the dog could not be convinced to come back.

Colin has two teeth coming through on top (his other center tooth and one of the ones to the side... I'm sure it has a more technical name than that) and so he was kind of grouchy Sunday afternoon. So we went to Target for entertainment, as we do. Our little fire captain was thrilled.
I tried all weekend to catch Colin's "stinker face." This kid. We are in trouble. The funniest thing on earth to him is when he's doing something wrong or someone tells him "no." There is literally only one corner in our house we don't want him playing in, where the laptop and cords etc. are. So, he goes over there about every ten minutes with this crazed look on his face, hoping someone will yell at him. This is sort of stinker face, but not the full effect:

See what I'm about to do? You going to stop me?

Same here. Why would he make stinker face in the wagon?

Because he was about to dive headfirst (literally - this weekend he spent half the weekend trying to figure out how to do a somersault) out of the wagon. Fun.
here's all the pics of our weekend fun: http://tinyurl.com/6erqm5x



No comments:
Post a Comment