Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

wrestlemania

Now that Colin's getting bigger, one of his favorite things to do is wrestle his dad. If Mike is on the floor (or bed) with him, chances are it will turn into a wrestlefest quickly. (He has never once tried to wrestle me... I'm not really jealous). I guess I should have known this is what life with a boy would be like.


The other night I came home and saw these two "innocently" hanging out on our bed.



This picture offered to show my dad that our room doesn't always look like a tornado hit it.


Within a few seconds, they were wrestling over Mike's belt (this belt must be some kind of prize, the way these two fight over it)


Colin is ruthless, he goes right for the ear. Ow.



He finishes Mike off with his patented "throw yourself on their head" move.




Then, as it usually happens, he takes the belt and runs away.



He is the champion!

No comments: