We all had lots of fun on Sunday for Easter. Look at my adorable family all dressed up.
But one of us had more fun than the others, I think.
Colin was very serious about dyeing eggs this year.
I was just surprised we didn't end up with 12 orange eggs.
After waking up in the middle of the night to find his basket outside his door and shrieking with delight, Colin continued his day of excitement with an egg hunt in the backyard. This kid LOVES to hunt for eggs.
He was literally frolicking through the yard.
Mini-me
Meanwhile, the other one spent most of the hunt pushing this chair around the patio for some reason.
Though she also took a few laps around the yard with daddy. Don't let her fool you - she can walk.
Colin was so excited to count the eggs he found (too bad I forgot to count the eggs I hid.. we may have some fat happy racoons out there the next few nights...)
He did not like it when Charlotte snatched away his eggs...
but no worries... these two cuties had lots of fun together :)
Lots and lots of pictures are here:
http://share.shutterfly.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment