Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

best buds.... (getting closer anyway)

I am so happy that Colin and Charlotte are finally able to start playing together now that she's bigger.  Apparently the fastest way to get Colin to play with her is to dig out old toddler toys he's forgotten about...



These two had lots of fun together all weekend... swordfighting...


racing around the patio on their cars... (I knew having two would come in handy someday)


Colin was "helping" her along by ramming his car into her.. luckily she found this hilarious...


Then someone found my floppy cardinals hat.  My little twins....














2 comments:

Zoe said...

that picture of charlotte wearing that floppy hat reminds me of one of the books I had when I was a kid.. I can't remember which. was it the I love you forever book? Mom might remember.

lia said...

It was "where did the baby go?"! Mom said the same thing!