A little sneak peek of Halloween here... Colin trying on his costume and then grabbing a sword (so super glad Mike picked those up at a garage sale) for a little monkey swordfight... just your average Tuesday around our house.
When I asked Colin what he wanted to be for Halloween, he didn't even hesitate. "A monkey." Really? I asked him a few times over the next few weeks since his whims tend to change by the day, but a monkey was the only thing he wanted to be. So we got the costume last night, and I have never seen his eyes light up like they did when I showed it to him! After finally getting him to take it off (and having a tantrum when I told him he couldn't wear it to school today), we were getting ready for bed, and Colin leaned over, gave the monkey suit a big hug and kiss, and said, "I love you!" HAHA. Can't wait for Halloween.. I know he can't either.



No comments:
Post a Comment