This is going to be a problem. We made sure to buy one with a door alarm and locks, etc., and I actually cancelled our first order when I realized that the control panel would be within his reach. However, it did not occur to me that our
Saturday, January 14, 2012
jungle gym refrigerator
So. We got our new refrigerator. And it's great and I love it and all. But someone loves it even more than me.
In case you're wondering, no, his feet aren't on the ground, and yes, he's actually hanging from the bar. Right after this, he "walked" his feet up the fridge like he was on a rock climbing wall.
This is going to be a problem. We made sure to buy one with a door alarm and locks, etc., and I actually cancelled our first order when I realized that the control panel would be within his reach. However, it did not occur to me that ourlittle monkey child would actually try to scale the fridge. Hopefully the novelty will wear off?
This is going to be a problem. We made sure to buy one with a door alarm and locks, etc., and I actually cancelled our first order when I realized that the control panel would be within his reach. However, it did not occur to me that our
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment