Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

career day

Colin loves his new stethoscope he got from his Aunt Nicole. He frequently asks us to have a seat at the table so he can check our hearts. Perhaps we have a future doctor on our hands (or nurse.. before his Nurse Aunts chime in). Or EMT, since sirens and going fast are also up his alley. Of course, he also likes to "check heart" on candles, toys, the wall, and other random things, so I won't start saving up for Harvard Med just yet.

Or perhaps he will be a meteorologist and/or storm chaser. Today at school we had the following exchange with Colin and his teacher:

Teacher: What's the weather like outside Colin?

Colin: Snow, later.

Teacher: I call him my little weatherman.

Colin: (points to self): Big grey shirt on. Snow later.


Happy Thursday. I have to get back to work. Snow later.

No comments: