
Colin has finally figured out how to play with one of the toys on his exersaucer - he loves spinning the chickens around and around. It's the only one he plays with so far, but it's progress.

he's also figured out how to sit in the Bumbo without throwing up or crying. Which is a bonus.

he's been chewing on anything and everything he can get his mouth on. These are his feet in his mouth.

Since he seemed hungry enough to want to eat his smelly feet (how do baby feet get smelly? it's not like they wear sneakers or something...), I thought I'd give the cereal another shot. It was another FAIL.

Then dad came home. Since I didn't have the energy for a walk, he decided to forego the stroller and strapped Colin on for a walk around the 'hood. In a hood. So cute. He refused to take Truman on a leash. But I tried.
Good news is that at least for today, we're all healthy and back to school and work like normal.


No comments:
Post a Comment