Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

5 months old!

I feel like I just took his four month pictures last week! The time is really flying by now. Colin seems to grow and change every single day. He's getting so good at grabbing things, although everything he grabs goes straight into his mouth. He laughs out loud at the things we do and say (especially Mike - he LOVES his dad), sleeps through the night (usually) and is about 75% of the way to rolling from back to belly (he gets up on his sides and then doesn't know what to do with his other arm). He's so much fun these days. I just can't believe he's five months old already!!


5 months old!


Wait.. I'm how old?

So the month decals stick to his shirts. Never been a problem before. Then this month he realized he could pull it off.


So what else could he do but try to eat it. Being the good parent that I am, I took a picture rather than take it away from him. Because, cute, right?

No comments: