Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

everybody's working for the weekend...

We're slowly adjusting to our new life with everyone working and going to school every day. So far the mornings haven't been as bad as I feared. It has helped that Colin has slept through the night every night so far (knock on wood that continues!) and has been waking around the same time that we need to get up anyway. While I get ready, I have a little audience in the bathroom in the morning:



Dropping him off hasn't been too bad, although he has fussed/cried both times, and it's pretty hard to walk down the hall away from his room while hearing that. But it helps that he's had good days so far at school. Yesterday he even got to have art class - painting with his feet!

Still, I think we're all ready for the weekend. By the time we all get home, eat dinner, play, have bathtime, and get Colin to bed, Mike and I have about a half an hour to relax and unwind before we go to bed and start it all over again. I'm looking forward to a little decompression this weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, I remember that shirt :) I love seeing all your pictures!

Jeni said...

I love Truman posing in the background! Colin's a cutie :)