Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

return of the ball pit

This was weekend #435 in a row of snowy weather (feels like it anyway) and yet again we were trapped in the house all weekend with two bored crabby kids.  So during naptime, we resurrected the ball pit from Colin's first birthday party.  It was a hit. 

At first Charlotte wasn't sure what to think.  She decided to carefully examine the balls before committing to climbing in. 


But she quickly decided to dive in headfirst.


And yes, those are pigtails!  Big girl!  (I told you we were bored)


She was having lots of fun!  


But things got WAY more fun when Colin got up from his nap.



(Colin came out of his room and saw the ball pit and just started saying, over and over, "I remember that!  I remember that!"  Then he ran downstairs and jumped right in)


A couple of short videos of the lady entertaining herself.


No comments: