Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2014

14 months!!

Despite all my complaints, Charlotte continues to grow up and become a toddler right before my eyes.  The nerve of her. 

I don't even know how to sum up Charlotte at 14 months.  

She's in to everything.  We only make her wear shoes because otherwise she'll pull her socks off.  She tries and tries but she can't get her shoes off (yet).  So she likes to stop by her bin in the kitchen and pull out her other shoes and crawl around the house with them.  I guess they make good toys?




She still absolutely adores her brother and wants to do everything he's doing.  Here they are spying on daddy downstairs. 


She's a little mimic too.  We've all been sick and Colin and I both still have coughs.  Whenever we cough, she pipes up with a little imitation cough and then gives us this devilish smile afterwards.  

She still loves to eat more than almost any person I've ever met.  I recently found out that daycare has to deliver her two lunches or else she'll steal her friend Brenna's lunch off her tray!  She's still very adventurous… she has had (and loved) enchiladas, indian food, chili ….  and she really likes pizza:




Just like her brother, 14 months has arrived and she's still not walking.. but she races around our house full-speed on this walker.  Tell me this kid couldn't walk if she wanted to: 



Charlotte is just so smart and funny and sociable.  When she catches your eye and smiles, you can't help but laugh.  She seems a lot more fearless than her brother at this age too.  She can definitely hold her own and won't hesitate to plow over or into whatever she wants.  She is just so much fun and we love her more and more every day.

1 comment:

G said...

What,no sushi?