Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

weekend in pictures: an update

Life has been crazy as we adapt to everyone going to school and work.  It doesnt help that I came back to full trial mode, with six depositions last week alone. So, we have all been enjoying a weekend of downtime.  Here's what my little crazies have been up to...

I like the playmat as much as my big brother did.  This is my happy place!


I have to wear a bib because I am the spit-up queen. I enjoy targeting mom's suits in the morning.


Mom thinks I look like her baby pictures.


But I also look just like my brother sometimes.


They make me do tummy time.  I HATE IT.  


But look how strong I am getting!!



I was trying to watch a Cards game here. Mom was happy.  


My hands fascinate me.


  I can fit in the Bumbo now.


Unfortunately so can my freakishly skinny brother.


Speaking of Colin, he moved up to the preschool room at school and is doing great!  Such a big boy... learning phonics and Spanish!  He's mostly excited about the new big boy playground. 



I'm doing well at school too.  I get to go on buggy rides every day, which I love... and have conned Colin's old teachers into coming in and holding me.  


Our parents sure lucked out with these two smiley babies.  

No comments: