Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

happy mother's day!

I had the best mother's day with my babies!


Me + Mom = Love.  Truth.


Minus the stinker faces, a rare photo with everyone looking in the same direction.


almost holding hands... and I love how she looks at Colin these days.

My day was great.  Mike took the monitors and slept in the other room and handled all the overnight wakeups (two feedings for Charlotte and one "I need a hug" at 5 am from Colin) so I could sleep all night long.  It was amazing... my first full night of sleep since... well, I'd say since Charlotte was born, but given the trainwreck that was the end of my pregnancy, I am sure it has been much longer than that.  I felt like a new person today!  And spending the day with my favorite people was everything I could ask for.

Hope all the moms had a great day too!  


    No comments: