Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

lunch date

Pouring down rain this morning, so in desperation, we reluctantly reached the epitome of the suburban Indiana family and headed to Chik-fil-A for indoor playground and lunch. This kid destroyed some carrot and raisin salad. He'd fit right in down in Charlotte. (CLT is where I got hooked on CFA lemonade. It's one of the three things I can eat there unless its breakfast).
This was right before an old lady stopped in her tracks and said, "Aren't you handsome!" The ladies, they love Colin.


I also made the mistake of letting him try my lemonade. I never got it back.


He looked up at dad after each sip and said "MMMM!"


Historical side note: the last time we were in this restaurant, we sat in the same booth and had breakfast and called everyone to tell them we had just found out we were having a baby boy. The time, it flies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought you were calling from Triple X that morning. Yes, time flies. I can't believe it's been 33 years since I was so excited about having my first baby in a few weeks. Love,Mom