Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

did I mention he likes cars (kahs!)?

So in Colin's expansive vocabulary of oh, ten words, one of his favorites is "car." Which, as I've mentioned, comes out like either a drunken Bostonian or sometimes a little gutteral german: "Kah!" But either way, he enjoys yelling Kah! whenever he sees anything resembling a car. You may also not be aware that I have been mulling over a replacement for my car for, oh, ten years now, unable to decide what I want. Mike stopped by the honda dealership the other day and oh so helpfully picked up brochures for my two frontrunners: the CRV and the accord. Guess what Colin's favorite new books are? He runs and gets the Kah! books and then backs in to our laps, settling down for what's sure to be a fascinating story line of horsepower and available all-wheel steering. All the while, helpfully pointing to each picture and yelling, you guessed it, Kah!
Look mom! This one comes with an iphone jack!


Colin is dissatisfied with the color options. Where is fire engine red?


When in doubt, just hide under it. Life lesson there, folks.


This is how I feel too.


So far he appears to favor the Accord brochure over the CRV. I'm thinking about just laying them on the table and letting the kid pick.

No comments: