I got out of a meeting early this afternoon and was able to pick up Colin early. We got to come home and have some play time before dinner. Given the week I've just had, it was literally the highlight of the week. Having spent all week writing (and rewriting and rewriting) an appellate brief, I have no words left. So here's some pictures of playtime.

The only kind of broccoli I'll eat - plastic.
He loves using the big toy spoon.. even for cheerios.
Stirring the pot.
Stacking cups are hilarious.
having fun
and, a pointless video, other than you can hear the kid laugh, and sometimes, that's all you need.
happy friday. it's miller time.
1 comment:
How can anyone not laugh when they see this video! Hilarious. I'm glad he likes the cooking set. My ulterior motive was for him to "cook" veggies alongside Mom and Dad, then want to eat the real thing. Guess he doesn't take after Uncle Adam if he doesn't eat brocolli! Grandma L
Post a Comment