Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

10 months old

It feels like it has been about three days since I wrote Colin's 9 month post. Maybe it was spending the afternoon at his friend Sophie's first birthday party yesterday, but I'm suddenly feeling even sadder than normal about my little baby being all grown up. At the same time, it's so much fun watching him turn into a little toddler before our eyes.


He can't actually sit still long enough to pose for pictures anymore. This is as good as it gets.


He's finally got the hang of the sippy cup. Look at this party animal throwing them back. He's also eating more and more people food. He's great at feeding himself, except that he tends to keep stuffing the food in until his whole mouth is full and then he can't swallow it all at once.


He also prefers to sit at the counter rather than his high chair. Big boy.

Within the last week, his cruising has taken off. He now does laps around the ottoman, coffee table, even his crib.


So there's the ten month update. I managed to squeeze this in while he's napping. As I just told Mike, I'm too tired to formulate any more words. Happy ten months to our little handful!

No comments: