The kids had lots of fun this weekend with a nice visit from Grandma Pat and Grandpa Ron. Thanks for keeping the kids corralled so we could work on the garage sale!
Charlotte enjoyed her first ride in the wagon!
I'm sure the trip became exponentially more fun when her hero colin jumped in for the ride...
and I got to spend a nice sunny Mother's Day with my kiddos. Colin was very excited about mother's day. The other day I was scrubbing pink paint off his hands and he was whispering that he "couldn't tell me why he had paint on his hands. It was a SECRET." He then proceeded to tell me why it was a secret for 10 minutes, thereby divulging just about every part of the secret. I love this kid. He also completed this questionably accurate but still adorable questionnaire at school for me:
He knows me better than that quiz shows though (not that I mind being a 25 year old chili eating worker). Here he is "pretending to be mommy" and "drinking caffeine," in his words. Ha. I can't deny it.
I love these little munchkins!
Hope all the moms had a great and relaxing day!



No comments:
Post a Comment