just a few quick pics from our first trip of the year to "the little zoo with the monkeys," as Colin says to distinguish it from the Indy zoo.
Here's Colin in the tunnel looking for otters. Or not. All I heard was him introducing himself to some kids in the tunnel and announcing, "I'm four and a half!"
Little lady was just thrilled to be out and about with her snacks. We couldn't even take her in the petting zoo because I couldn't separate her from her snacks, and I had visions of the goats eating her alive to get to that cup of cheerios....
Colin climbed some stuff.
And Charlotte lost it in the wallaby exhibit. I can't get over how much this girl loves animals! She was absolutely freaking out!
Between here, Indy, and hopefully St. Louis, I foresee many many zoo visits for these two this summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment