Charlotte is a busy, smart girl! At one year:
- She is definitely starting to talk. She says "bye" and waves, loves to point at things and say "ook! ook!" which we take to mean "look!", and she says "ball" (and loves to find balls that are hidden or put away).
- still cruising and I've caught her standing on her own, but no walking just yet.
I refuse to walk behind this thing the way I'm supposed to!
- Still loving any and all kinds of people food! If she even spots food in the kitchen she throws a fit until you give it to her. Quite a change from my first child...
- She seems very smart and focused. She will watch how you do something and then immediately imitate it. She likes to sit and figure out how things work, even Colin's toys like his tool box (she loves sticking the screwdriver into the screws). Maybe a little engineer?
- Her love of music continues.. this girl loves to dance and wiggle when she hears music and even tries to sing along.
- She loves to play games with us, especially peek a boo. When I rock her, her favorite trick is to grab my hair, pull it over her eyes, and play peek a boo (instead of settling down and going to sleep).
- She's still a horrible napper, but her nighttime sleep is great now. She sleeps all night long and even loves to sleep in til 930-10 on the weekends! A few months ago I never would have imagined that!
- She adores her brother and watches everything he does, and loves to laugh and laugh at daddy. But mommy is still definitely number one. If I'm anywhere in the house, she wants to be right by my side.. and preferably held. I don't mind :) Here she is having fun w/ daddy on MLK day when mom was at work:



No comments:
Post a Comment