Colin and Daddy have been having lots of fun adventures this summer. I'm glad he's making memories with him since I feel a little guilty that I, and my little barnacle Charlotte, can't always do all the fun stuff with him. This weekend they camped out in the backyard.
They roasted marshmallows over the "campfire"..
Someone asserted he didn't like smores.. but what do you know, he came around...
I predicted they'd be back inside by 930 ... but as this "nightvision" pic attests... they stayed out there all night long (with the help of Finding Nemo on the computer :)
Colin's already asking to go camping again... maybe next time they can even leave the yard!


2 comments:
I was just wondering the other day if Colin was old enough for backyard camping yet! Too cute!
Yum, s'mores. Maybe he can try a banana boat next time (remember Girl Scouts?) Probably a good idea to skip the buddy burner for awhile!
G Kitty
Post a Comment