Here's our little gingersnap at 8 months.. in her rumpled jammies and a sticker that got eaten twice before the picture was taken. But, you can't stop that smile!
I cannot believe she is 8 months already. We spent the weekend cleaning out lots of baby gear she doesn't use anymore and it just seemed impossible that she's outgrowing her baby stuff already.
At 8 months, Charlotte is so much fun. Here's what she's up to:
- She loves standing and this weekend pulled herself up from my lap to standing at the ottoman! She really seems to want to walk. She hates being on her belly and is showing no interest at all in scooting or crawling.
- She's eating three meals a day of oatmeal and fruits/veggies and still nursing like a champ. Our little piglet just loves to eat.
- After some rough nights, we're back to (mostly) sleeping through the night, though she often still claims to be hungry at 3 am (I think she just wants a visit from mommy, but that's ok).
- I see no sign of teeth but poor thing is drooling like crazy and tends to bite down on her arm in frustration so I think they are bothering her.
- Definitely having some separation anxiety - she wants to be attached to me at all times and flips out if I try to leave the room... that's super fun.
- She is just the happiest little girl though. She loves music - if you sing to her she'll start babbling like she's trying to join in with you, and she has such an easy laugh and smile. What a happy 8 months it's been!


No comments:
Post a Comment