Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

7 months!

Charlotte had a very exciting 7 month birthday - she got a visit from her Grandpa Doug and Grandma Karen!  She was even happy to let Grandma hold her!  (not so much on Grandpa unfortunately)



look how big this girl is at 7 months!




these were the only pictures I could get before she ripped the sticker off and ate it.  Ironically, I have pictures of Colin doing the same thing for his 7 month pictures.

I can't believe Charlotte is 7 months already!  The time has flown by so much faster this time around.  She's sitting all on her own, trying to scoot and grab things.  She's come around on some baby food, eating apples and pears if they're mixed with oatmeal.  Her babbling has taken off too.  Everyone comments on what a happy, smiley little baby she is.  Her sleep, however, has gone steadily downhill.  I keep hoping we'll turn a corner soon.  I guess it's not a bad trade-off for a happy sweet girl during the daytime though.  Happy 7 months!

No comments: