My sassy-faced cupcake on her way to school for the first time.
Charlotte had her first half-day of daycare today, and I'm happy to report she did great! She's in Colin's old classroom and several of her teachers have taken care of Colin over the years, so that was reassuring. They all commented on the family resemblance! It was so weird being back in that room though! There were no tears (by her or me!) at drop off, and when I picked her up, she was happily rocking away in the swing. And she even got a visit from big brother! They had her in the bouncer by the window, and Colin's class was out on the playground. His teacher brought him over to the window and he asked, "is that one mine?" when he saw her. Haha! I brought her home and she passed out in her carseat, which never happens, and she's still asleep - must have worn her out!
1 comment:
Awww...glad the little cupcake and her mom did ok on this first day! Maybe they will let Colin visit her from time to time.
Gr Kitty
Post a Comment