Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

3 months old!

Here's our big three month old this morning! 


It's hard to believe how big she has gotten already!  Charlotte did great her first week of daycare.  She has spent most of the weekend sleeping or snuggling with me, but I know its just a transition.  And we are all starting to sniffle, so I'm sure that's the week 1 daycare bug. Oh, how I missed the infant room!

At 3 months, Charlotte is just so sweet.  She gets so excited when anyone talks to her, and starts kicking her feet and smiling and laughing.  She's trying so hard to talk to us too... I think she's going to be a social lady!  She seems so strong too.  She hates tummy time so she's not rolling to her back yet, but on her back she rolls up on her sides, which Colin didn't do until about 5 months.  She's also really trying to sit up, craning her neck and pulling herself up whenever we have reclined her back on anything.  I think she's going to be a mover a lot faster than her brother was! Hard to believe three months has already flown by already!

No comments: