We had Colin's three year old well-baby (can I even call it that anymore?) visit yesterday. Colin was the best-behaved he's been there since birth (even the nurses remembered and commented on it). I had told him LAST WEEK that if he got on the scale by himself (this is an issue) and was a good boy, we could get ice cream afterwards. We were barely re-dressed and packing up when he asked, "Now I get ice cream?" He never forgets...
Colin was less than impressed with the new development of having to wear a mini hospital gown... but how cute is this?
Luckily Buddy was there to keep us company.
Colin is up to a little over 36 inches tall and 28 pounds. Dr. says he is in the "healthy" BMI range though.. he's just our tall, skinny string bean. Better than the alternative, I guess. Dr. said all is well and we have a happy growing kiddo on our hands. I'll take it.


No comments:
Post a Comment