I got home last night and got to enjoy some cuddles with my little valentine! Okay, I was cuddling, he was watching Yo Gabba Gabba. But I'll take it!

In the great Hanson tradition of buying a box of Little Debbie heartcakes for Valentine's day, we happened to have a stash on-hand. Since Colin actually ate dinner, we decided he could have his first heartcake. He took one look at it and said, "I don't like it." (I am so excited to report this is his favorite new phrase!) I finally resorted to smearing some frosting on his gums like he was a cat. What do you know. 0.3 seconds later, he said, "I hold it! I eat it!"
He then very methodically proceeded to tear the frosting off the top. My child.

Finally, he decided to just stuff the whole thing in his mouth. Mike's child.

And then, in a rare display of "sharing," he tried to shove the remainder into Mom's mouth. Awesome.

happy valentine's day to my little stinker!
No comments:
Post a Comment