Are you sick of my fall photo extravaganza yet? While I overdose on pumpkin spice lattes and caramel apples, enjoy More Fun Fall Pictures!
We put Colin to work sweeping the leaves off the driveway this weekend.

He's gotten over his recent fear of leaves (my child) ... and now enjoys throwing them in the air...


Although he has a baby-sized rake, he insists on using Mike's.
spent some time burying dad in leaves

and jumping into the leaves himself

Mom got some cuddles ...

While dad was ordered to give rides around the yard

then he said "night night" and laid down on Mike. ha!

Nothing cooler than a guy with his own leaf pile, so Sophia came over and jumped right in.

Serious toddler gibberish conversation was going on at this point. This is right before Colin threw a bunch of leaves at Sophia. Thankfully, she laughed.

Then they ran up to the porch and climbed into the rocking chair together.

I was there with a camera... as I plan to be on all their future dates. I know, they look thrilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment