Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

sweet corn fest (happy birthday ellie!)

Saturday we headed to the Wallheimers' for their first annual sweet corn fest / birthday party for Miss Ellie who just turned 2 (Colin was still in my belly when we went up to the hospital to meet Ellie when she was born. I cannot believe our babies are already turning 2!)


Ellie and Colin were primarily interested in playing with the ice buckets and drinks.


They started a trend. Colin's playing it cool while the ladies get into the bucket.


Then I let him drink a bottle of mt. dew. Actually no. .he just stole my bottle from me and wouldn't give it back. Colin's new favorite word = "mine."


Colin enjoyed some sweet corn, potato salad, and most of all, chocolate chip cookies.



Here's Ellie trying to share some food with him.. I love his face right here! How dare you share with me!? Despite his face, he had a fun time. Happy birthday to Ellie and thanks for the fun & food guys!

No comments: