Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

erin's wedding weekend

I practically feel like I've moved home for the summer! We spent another weekend in STL this weekend, this time celebrating Erin's wedding.

L&E

As usual, it was very, very hot. The bride is hydrating.


Mike and I got two adult dinners out out of the weekend too.


So between my high school friends Jeni, Liddy, and me, we have somehow managed to have FIVE boys. We thought it would be a grand idea to put them all in a room (specifically, Liddy's basement) together to play. It was LOUD.



Liddy said, "Youre going to blog this, aren't you."


All the pictures I got ended up like this. But the boys had lots of fun. Except this was about the point that Noah said, "Colin's ruining everything." Ha.


Colin wasn't even the youngest one there. Here's Liddy's Isaac giving Jeni's little Garrett some love.


When he wasn't hanging with his gang of boys, Colin was helping G sweep the front porch....

...and the garage, and the driveway, and the living room, and the kitchen. Brooms are a very big thing with him right now.


He also got Grandma to kiss his ouchie on his foot. Since we've been home, he's been thrusting his stinky foot into our faces and yelling "Mmmmah" and demanding kisses like a little prince.


I'd say he has the grandparents wrapped around his little finger.


Finally, he kept our friends and family in business by doing a little reading of the local paper.


It was a great trip and it's been wonderful getting to spend so much time with family and friends this summer. We are, however, extremely excited to have our traveling done for a little while!


PS> Colin is 21 months old today! Let the countdown to the terrible twos begin!

No comments: