Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy father's day!

This afternoon Colin's world-tour of parks continued at the Columbian Park playground, where they had some very Colin-sized slides and toys for him to enjoy.

I let him wear that hat because it's Father's day. I have some heart.


Colin loved the tiny equipment that was just his size, and I enjoyed not having a heart attack every time he climbed a slide.

Dad was still there to lend a hand.


He loved rocking in this little toy:



C and daddy


Mike was a bit too heavy for the toddler teeter-totter.


Then we walked over to the lake, where these people were feeding ducks (or quack! quack!s as Colin calls them) . They were literally standing right next to the NO FEEDING DUCKS sign. I wanted to get a picture but was not sly enough. There actually were ducks, before the geese arrived.


Aw.



Then the little train that goes through the park came by. Colin pointed and waved. Learned that at the STL Zoo.. I'm so proud.


Finally: the man of the day! Posing in the "crown" that Colin worked very hard on at school. It features his hand prints, finger painting, and you can't even see the fluffy cotton balls he glued on. I tried to talk Mike into wearing it to the park, but he refused. He's so vain. He probably thinks this post is about him.



Happy father's day to Mike, G, Ron & Doug. We love you all!

No comments: