Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

purple pie man

Ok, not pie. But last night Colin was fussing so much that I thought it had to be his teeth (of course, I've been wrong about that for, I don't know, 6 months now...) So I filled up his mesh teether with frozen blueberries. Due to the staggering genius of this idea, we immediately had to move the party to the kitchen before our carpets and furniture were all stained purple (he grabbed the teether and crawled straight for the basket of clean laundry with it.. awesome).


Looks like a crime scene... Why put it in your mouth when you can bang it on the counter?


What IS this thing? It's so good!

Cracked out eyes, afraid we're going to take it away from him, apparently...


Messy boy. The only thing missing is the sound effects.. mmmm mmmm nom nom. It was hilarious. Until we took it away from him and he shrieked for five minutes. So, I'd say blueberries are a hit.

No comments: