Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

swimfan

Colin & I had the day to ourselves today as Dad is spending the day at the Indy 500 for some reason. So, we decided to break out his new baby pool.


Strike a pose, there's nothing to it.
Colin LOVED it. He's been fussy all day, but when I put him in the pool, he was so happy. He mostly just gnawed on the toys (by toys, I mean random kitchen junk I brought outside.. we're classy like that) but did seem to like splashing his hands and fishing his pacifier out of the water. I'm thinking this will be a favorite activity this summer.
I went to Target yesterday in search of a little baby pool, like we used to have back in the day. I couldn't find one anywhere... instead, I returned home with this monstrosity... the "crab pool." At least it has a canopy for shade. I'm sure our crazy lawn-obsessed neighbors love looking at it.

Some super repetitive pics are here (I just couldn't help it, he was so cute in his swim gear): http://tinyurl.com/crabpool along with a couple others from our day, including the nap he's still taking - he passed out solid after swimming (note his position while sleeping - I have a feeling that he's going to learn to crawl in his sleep).

No comments: