So we tried again this morning. Nothing like posing in the bathroom.
And yes, if you haven't been to our house, our upstairs bathroom has steps. It's bizarre, I know. But at least we can show off how well he sits up now - hard to believe I still had to use the Bumbo for his 6 month pics!
Why were we hanging out in the bathroom, you ask? Well, Colin loves to look at himself in the mirror, and the upstairs mirror is the only one that comes down to the vanity and lets him sit right up to the glass. So, we actually spend a lot of time in there. Who needs a play gym when you have the bathroom?
Other than loving himself in the mirror, his 7 month achievements include sitting up completely unassisted, blowing raspberries (I have to get this on tape! It's hilarious! Except when you're feeding him and it flies everywhere!), and getting himself into the pre-crawl position. I literally feel like I just wrote his 6 month stats yesterday.. he's growing up too fast!


No comments:
Post a Comment