Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

bottle of wine and a bubble bath, stat.

Y'all. This week has sucked. Seriously. Colin gave me his cold, so I've been miserable. The antibiotics aren't working, so Colin is miserable. (currently waiting on call back from dr. to find out if we can do something different so someone in our house can get a night of sleep in the near future). Stress from missing work, bad billable hours, daycare guilt, dirty house, no time...

BUT. The week wasn't all bad. We got our new shower/bath/fixtures put in this week and it looks GREAT! The people we hired did an amazing job and even came in under their estimate - can't beat that. I can't wait to take a bath in my super deep awesome soaking tub this weekend (hopefully that will make up for it being so tall that I bang my shin on it every morning).

I hesitate to even show the before pictures.. once we decided to tear it out and start over, we really let the water damage get bad.. it's got a very frat house look to it. But the shiny new tub deserves to be shown off! Here it is! http://tinyurl.com/y7hclnu

No comments: