Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

First Day of First Grade


So I'm only a week behind now, that's not bad!

Last week the giant gradeschooler formerly known as my baby boy started first grade!


In case you've forgotten, this is him just one short year ago.  How does that even happen in a year? 
(Also when we went outside to take the pictures, he said, "at least the sun isn't in my eyes this year."  I'm actually starting to get a little scared of his crazy memory).


He made me take this one.  He was VERY excited about this. 


One more, and another flashback because HOW did he grow so much in a year?!




We headed off to first grade and I laughed at how many kids we passed would wave and say, "Hi Colin."  Big man on campus!  Just like last year, he shooed me out of his classroom immediately.  Thus far the reports are all good, except that "First grade is a lot more work than Kindergarten."  Here's to a great year :)

No comments: