Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

charlotte's 2 year visit

Charlotte had her big-girl two year doctor visit last week.


(not really on our way to the doctor here, but bear with me.  It's been a busy few weeks).

Chunkamuffin is up to 32.25 inches long and 23.5 pounds.  Her head is just perfectly 50th percentile, but her length is 18% and her weight is 11%.  So not really a chunkamuffin after all.  I guess she just looks solid when I see her next to her not-even-on-the-charts brother all the time!





(I swear she eats. Everything.  Where does it all go?)


Charlotte did great at her new doctor's office!  She was friendly with the doctor and showed off her growing language skills.  She seemed to really enjoy having a new lady doctor.  She even evaded the scheduled shots since she'd already had them in Indiana.  All in all, a great visit!


(Should I be concerned this is the book the pedi gave her?)

No comments: