Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2014

on hiatus

Sorry for the lack of action on the blog.  Since our last post, we have done lots of things, not all of which were photodocumented.

We took a fun labor day trip to the quad cities.  Colin is by now an experienced traveler.  First class all the way.


The kids had lots of fun with the grandparents, including a fun trip to the zoo where Colin got up close and personal with this guy:


Lets see.  We all got sick. I got asthma. Charlotte got an ear infection.  Mommy had to go to Indy for two days for work.  When she returned, her personal barnacle was even more attached than ever before. 
(most frequent word in our house this weekend: "MOMMY.")


I haven't yet unpacked from the last two trips, but did you hear?  We are going on vacation this week!


(this is Colin's face whenever "bacation" comes up)

Charlotte is ready to go. 



So if you need me, I'll be in my happy place here in Michigan. 


Peace out.


No comments: