after surviving a two week jury trial, and the weeks of misery leading up to it, I was thrilled to have a long quiet weekend to do nothing but spend time with my little people (and Mike).
We headed off to the farmer's market saturday morning.. I have been missing the market!
we spent lots of time lounging outside enjoying the amazing weather
charlotte decided to rid daddy of his ridiculous hat
my right-hand-man assisted with turning our farmer's market peaches and blueberries into a "cwisp!"
We headed out for nice brunch on sunday, where someone was ecstatic to find that you can eat pie at 11 am if its at brunch. Colin was excited about it too.
and I got to spend lots and lots of time with my happy little sugar muffins.


1 comment:
I always forget I can leave comments! Cute pictures!! I can't believe how big that little girl is getting!
Post a Comment