My apologies for the lack of updates here. The days pass in a blur and I usually have a sleepy little bundle attached to me... But we are all doing well! After a couple of rough weeks running on zero (and I mean zero) sleep at night, we seem to have found sleeping arrangements that are suitable to the princess, which has improved both of our lives immensely. And Charlotte is doing great! Eating like a piglet (up to 8 lbs 9 oz at her 2 week appointment today, surpassing her birth weight), staying awake a little more for tummy time, and otherwise being generally adorable. Her favorite place in the world seems to be on mom's chest, and she squawks a bit at being removed from that spot. I don't mind one bit :) Sometimes she puts up with the swing....
Charlotte met her grandma kitty this week when she came to help mom out for a few days. They were fast friends, which gave me some much-needed breaks!
but we are enjoying being a family of four!


No comments:
Post a Comment