Colin's big boy furniture was finally delivered this week, and the last traces of his little nursery have disappeared. While I was quite sad about this, Colin was super excited to get home from school and find a big boy bed in his bedroom. It took him about 13 seconds to run to the bed and start jumping on it.
He kept asking me if this bed was going to stay here "all day?"
All of his baby boats stuff has been replaced with sports. I feel like I just decorated this room for a baby yesterday.
We were pretty nervous to see how the transition from the crib would go. I expected to be up all night the first night, but it went okay for the most part. He fell out once, and once I went to check on him and found him sleeping in the middle of the floor. Night two he was silent all night until 4 am when we woke to him screaming "I'M STUCK!!!" So Mike went up to the room and couldn't find him anywhere!! Turns out at some point he crawled under the bed to sleep (he had puppy and buddy with him so it was clearly an intentional trip) and then he got stuck. So Mike pulled him out and he slept ok the rest of the night. What will night three hold for us? We'll see. I'm just happy he likes it so far and hasn't begged to go back to the crib which is now in the next room awaiting "the baby sister," as C calls her...


No comments:
Post a Comment