Not to be outdone, Ellie came over Sunday morning for a playdate. They were content to climb inside the toybox and enjoy some milk together. Don't they almost look like siblings here? I think it's the "unruly blonde" look they're both rocking.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Lellie and Fia
Colin was a popular guy this weekend, having "dates" with both of his little lady friends. We had dinner with our neighbors Saturday night, where he and "Fia" spent the whole night running around and chasing each other. Colin gave her a sweet hug and on our way out, said, "I love you Fia!" Awww...
Not to be outdone, Ellie came over Sunday morning for a playdate. They were content to climb inside the toybox and enjoy some milk together. Don't they almost look like siblings here? I think it's the "unruly blonde" look they're both rocking.
Despite some sharing-related tussles, they had lots of fun together! Colin enjoyed tickling Ellie as she sat on the ottoman.
Not to be outdone, Ellie came over Sunday morning for a playdate. They were content to climb inside the toybox and enjoy some milk together. Don't they almost look like siblings here? I think it's the "unruly blonde" look they're both rocking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment