you know, after we all went out to dinner, ordered Colin his own meal, and he ate only ketchup and saltines...
Anyway. I never should have left Colin alone with Mike all weekend. He's now obsessed with "baseball!" If you just mention the word "Cubs" to him, he starts yelling "baseball!" (sigh). And he asks us to turn on the TV so he can watch baseball every 5 minutes.. which is sort of a problem at, say, 7:30 in the morning. (we've now DVR'd 20 minutes of Baseball Tonight for this purpose.. I have it memorized now). Anyway, here's a clip of Colin asking for baseball.
Then we headed upstairs where we had some fun before bed.
After I took this video, Colin insisted on watching it on the camera with me over and over. He calls himself "Caw Caw" (his friends at school started that) and he will bring me the camera and ask, "more caw caw?" It's so sweet.. then he gets all excited when he sees himself, mommy, daddy, or puppy on the video.
Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment