
And a rare bonus frontal shot.. Yes, I braved horizontal stripes. Not a pregnant woman's best friend.At our appointment this week we confirmed that baby is still happily chilling with his head up. That's not going to work for us. He sometimes turns transverse (side to side) but can't seem to completely flip. So if he doesn't turn on his own (looking unlikely at this point, but possible) we will be looking at a c-section. We were pretty upset when this was presented to us, but in the end, I just want what is best and healthiest for him. So think good head down vibes and hopefully he'll get the message. (I think he's just being stubborn and trying to be different.. not sure where he would have gotten those traits).
The thought that he could be here SOON is unbelieveable to us. I think it just seems so surreal that we are both in a little bit of denial. I don't think it will seem real until it happens. Until then, we're just trying to enjoy our last alone time together (as much as is possible since I go to bed about 2 hours after I come home from work) and trying to imagine what our lives are going to be like soon. Can't wait to meet you, baby!


1 comment:
you look adorable. and i dont use that word loosely. :)
you think you are excited, i am probably more excited than i should be! haha.
Post a Comment