
Sunday, September 20, 2009
waiting on the world to change...
Here we are at 34 weeks, and I can't believe it. It seems like our due date is so close but still so far away. Which leads me to swing between panic that nothing is done yet, and a feeling that it's too soon to do anything. Yesterday I woke up with a compulsive NEED to organize the nursery.. maybe this is the 'nesting' thing I keep hearing about. Anyway, we spent the morning organizing all of the clothes into bins by size (anyone who has seen my closet will find this particularly hilarious), hanging up the rest of the wall decorations, and putting the final touches on everything else.. so other than closet doors, the nursery is completely finished. However, the rest of the house looks like a toys 'r us. In our living room alone we have two carseats, two strollers, a swing, an exersaucer, and a pack 'n play. These all need to find homes and soon. But it's very exciting to be this close.. most of the major work is done, our last shower is this weekend and so is our first childbirth class.. so we can sit back and wait for the real fun to begin.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I see you're sporting the stretchy ribbed tank top. A personal favorite - I still wear mine sometimes. You look great!!!
ahhh...barefoot and pregnant :-)
Post a Comment